As a Young Graduate within Accenture, your responsibilities are extremely diverse. You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team, using your creative and analytical skills to empower our clients by applying new methodologies, processes, and technologies.
- You’ll assist in industry, competitive and company analyses (strategic, financial, operational) as well as market research for benchmarking;
- You’ll assist in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.;
- You’ll assess and diagnose technology environments and set technology strategies;
- You’ll design the technology solution: document business requirements, conduct gap analysis between business requirements and software and write functional designs;
- You’ll design enterprise architecture and technology solutions, and tune technology environments for optimal performance;
- You’ll perform testing work, ranging from application testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing to end-user testing;
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we’re investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible